[Dixielandjazz] The state of OKOM in the UK

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 10:57:25 PDT 2007

Why should this be possible in The Netherlands, but not in the UK?
And by the way, when I heard The Hot Revival Band on its home grounds
(or in its home pub), there was no room to move, let alone dance!  OK,
it was during a jazz festival, so perhaps dancing is possible there at
other times.  Whatever the situation, the band had great young
following.
Cheers