[Dixielandjazz] The state of OKOM Down Under?

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 28 11:36:07 PDT 2007

We know about the US and UK, but what about Aussieland?  Particularly I'm
curious about the beginning and ending dates of the formal "revival" that
occurred there.  (You US'ers:  Would I be correct in assuming, say, approx
1940-1965 for our formal revival period?),
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.