[Dixielandjazz] (Northern California) Hayward Ukulele Festival this Sunday 4/27

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Apr 27 14:03:09 PDT 2007

For those interested in this kind of music:

http://www.pica-org.org/ukulele/index.htm

14th Annual Celebration of the 'Ukulele!

When: Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:00am - 5:30pm (vendor courtyard opens
by 10:00am; auditorium doors open at 10:30am)

Where: Hayward Adult School, 22100 Princeton Street, Hayward, CA, 94541

$5 adults (cheap!)

here is the site for one of the performers (in Faux Hawaiians -
playing Hot Hawaiian, Jazz and Blues) :

http://www.geocities.com/picker1312/index.html

I don't know much more about this because it is always a conflict
with the Jackson festival, but my band is not playing Jackson this
year... (after about a 20 year run.)

but another band I am in (California Repercussions) will be at the
Stockton Asparagus Festival on Saturday:
http://asparagusfest.com/index.htm

Dave Richoux