[Dixielandjazz] The Dixieland or Jazz look

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 21:22:06 PDT 2007

Well I got news for ya kids,  that ain't hidin' it  it's more likely
calling attention to it :))

Try wearing an extra extra large  Choir ROBE OR A MUMU IF YA WANNA HIDE
IT :))  And maybe a Mexican Mariachi Sombrero :))

Yer only kiddin' yerself kid :))  But if it makes YOU feel better hell
go ahead and do it :))

Different strokes fer different folks.

Cheers,

Tom,

   off to run up the mountain to work off dinner and get in shape for
the upcoming parade so they don't have to wheel me thru it in a
wheelbarrow.  :))