[Dixielandjazz] Dress Apparel

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Apr 24 15:01:13 PDT 2007

The way I do it, is,

I do not give the side men their money until I have the  uniform back & music.

Simple.

Also, the advantage of using black shoes, socks & trousers with a long sleeve white
shirt is I don't furnish anything but the vest,  garter and if necessary, white
panama hat..  Everything else is their own cloths.  I also ask that the shoes be
spit shined.

The musicians in the Monterey, California are so desperate for work, they follow my
requirements without complaint.

Russ Guarino