[Dixielandjazz] Schtick

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 12:36:19 PDT 2007

Hi Art:

With all due respect, I do know here you are coming from, but you would
look very out of place with many of the bands playing today, who would
ask you what it was ??  :))    Especially those who wear collar-less
shirts and T-Shirts  or  and the really look odd with Hawaiian shirts.
      Now if you are playing in the Symphony or in a Tuxedo or suit gig
sure.   Even Louis was prone to take his off or loosen it .

Cheers,

Tom