[Dixielandjazz] Band Costumes

Buzz Blatherwick doctorjazz29 at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 07:04:27 PDT 2007

Just keep the shoes polished..........
recently in our area a local band was in Tuxedos...........but not one had polished or recently
shined shoes.....

just a thought to consider.

VickyeBlatherwick

  Dress apparel seems to be just another one of those things that each band
  must decide for themselves.  The gig will demand of you what is required.
  When you are wrong about your choice, you will feel it, and try make a
  better choice next time.

  Same goes for the style of music we all choose to play, the type of gigs we
  choose to play, even the way we wish to promote our own music.  To each his
  own.

  It is interesting, of course, to hear what others think, but not to the
  point of any one choice being the "right one"!

  Jim