[Dixielandjazz] Uniforms

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 22 21:07:09 PDT 2007

G`day All,
My "Band" , wear ties with colored shirts (provided be me) ,Black slacks. My thoughts , are, If your "Fans" make the effort to dress nicely to come and see/hear you playing ,then at least show them some respect ,and, look the part !!!
I think it is called, Looking Professional.!!!
Cheers, Ross Anderson, New Melbourne Jazz Band.
 www.newmelbournejazzband.com