[Dixielandjazz] In Search of the Man Who May Have Created Jazz- New York Times

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 22 15:34:01 PDT 2007

Since I've had to go Microsoft Craplook, I just accept what I see, and
navigate accordingly,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.