[Dixielandjazz] Sacto spreadsheet schedule

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 19 20:17:25 PDT 2007

Dave--
     Thanks (again) for doing this.  You've never gotten any
recognition for supplying this service, but those of us who use it do
appreciate it a lot.
     I would like the spreadsheet again.  Thanks!

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**      "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.  That will
**       teach you to keep your mouth shut."  --  Ernest Hemingway