[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee schedule

Dave Bilgray dbilgray at well.com
Thu Apr 19 15:20:58 PDT 2007

Folks,

It's time to plan for the Sacramento Jubilee.

For the second year, the Jubilee has produced a schedule in
spreadsheet form, so I don't have to do it.  This year's version is quite good.

If you don't have Excel, you can still read and print the schedule,
using a free Excel Viewer, available from Microsoft.  I'll include
download details in the writeup with the schedule.

To get a copy, do NOT reply to this posting.

Send an email to
dbilgray at well.com

with subject
Sacto spreadsheet schedule