[Dixielandjazz] Jazz'n Banjos

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Thu Apr 19 00:46:39 PDT 2007

Just a reminder - 22 of the original 24 members of the San Fernando
Valley Banjo Band walked away from George Y.  We re-named ourselves
"Jazz'n Banjos".   We have 16 banjos, piano, gut bucket, tuba & 2
washboards.  Bring your umbrellas - we have lots of fun & singing.

We have a new venue -  Vitellos Italian restaurant in Studio City,
Ca. on Tujunga Ave between Moorpark Str & Ventura Blvd.  We play this
Tues. from 7 to 8:30 pm  and every 2nd. & 4th. Tues of every month.
It's a great room & the food id good & so is the Service.   Phone is
818.769.0905
No Cover Charge!

Please come by & say hello if you get to our area.
my phone is 702.604.2000 if you need more info

------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
( also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca.
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd Now-*Jazz'n Banjos,
and  a *Reflexologist)
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
http://www.KayeWade.com