[Dixielandjazz] The Grinches at Ascap go to Camp

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 22:15:54 PDT 2007

Yes folks this is a True yet unbelievable story,  I know first hand
because I live in Lafayette, Ca. and the folks here are naive enough to
roll over and play dead to this crap.   Oh me oh My I didn't know we
were violating the Law heavens to mercy we must do something oh dear
what do we do.  Click your heels twice Dorothy and go back to Kansas.Oh
my we would have to sell a lot of Girls scout cookies to make that
money, and then we would not meet our budget and have to exclude two
girls from membership next year :))  Oh Dear oH Dear what are we to do
???? :))   Oh my!   little Jennifer's daddy is a lawyer and he says we
should pay them or little Becky's mama might have to go to jail.   Hell
little Jennifer's daddy probably is on ASCAP's  $1.00 a year payroll as
a spy looking for a lawsuit to file.

Don't think for a second that they don't do that either, they do :))

Cheers,

Tom