[Dixielandjazz] Calling all Kazoo Players here is your chance to play to 750, 000 audience & be on TV

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 12:36:46 PDT 2007

Subject: Calling all Kazoo Players  here is your chance to play to
750,000 audience & be on TV

 We need a kazoo band to perform in the Gay Pride Parade!

NO You don't have to be GAY to Play or even watch the Parade, But you
should at least try to have a good time and Look Happy :))

  email your Reply to:       comm-313609288 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2007-04-17, 11:05AM PDT

  Contact pride at rocketdogrescue.org

   We need a Kazoo Band for the Rocket Dog Rescue Tutu and Kazoo Pit
Bull
   Marching Band. If you are in one, know of one or want to form a Kazoo
band here's your big chance. If needed, we'll supply musical
instruments, back up
  music and uniforms (within reason).

  On Sunday, June 24th Rocket Dog Rescue will once again join the San
  Francisco Gay Pride Parade. Our contingent will feature Connie
   Champagne, Vice Grip and the Rocket Dog Rescue Tutu and Kazoo Pit
Bull
  Marching Band.

  We're planning to draw attention to animal rescue and poke fun at Pit
  Bull phobias with an eye catching contingent lead by Chihuahuas in
  leather and Pit Bulls in Tutus.

  Contact pride at rocketdogrescue.org