[Dixielandjazz] BMI

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 13:45:16 PDT 2007

Make sure you take this story in all it's details to the local  and
National Press, and start to show these bastards that we can fight back
to save live music, and yes Phil Eggers is correct you can bet all the
money is going into the big pot in New York, for them to draw from as
they choose and none of that $500.00 will ever trickle down to Jelly or
Louis relatives.  Bet on it.

With enough negative press they will back off,  Now who won't support
the cancer and medical illness causes,  Hell make sure you get the
message to the media about how these guys are being nasty to people
trying to do good things.
Tom Wiggins