[Dixielandjazz] 88 FM in Israel

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:24:00 PDT 2007

My pleasure.
The station should be available in the US, on the internet.  I had its
URL, and shall send it if i can find it.  The semi-jazz 7/8th (and
another semi-jazz programme, "Diamonds Forever") are available at 12
noon and 1PM, respectively, New York time.  The  "Saxophone," a Friday
jazz programme, is availbale at 12 noon (part 1) and 1PM (part two),
each time preceded by short news.  Of course, both the new and the
programmes are in Hebrew, but music is music.
Cheers