[Dixielandjazz] 88FM

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Fri Apr 13 00:38:38 PDT 2007

Tom, guys like you and Steve who do all you can to promote the
music and fight for a reasonable wage may get criticized by the
"hobbyists" for what you do, but you'll have what the hobbyists
won't.

The real good gigs.

I am learning what it takes to get those gigs musicially and on
the business end. You can practice tunes and scales and chords
from now until the day they put you six feet under but you have
to combine the musicality with business sense. Those are the
guys who will get the good gigs. That's the kind of businessman
and performer I am striving to be.

Mike (Who knows what a digital press kit is) :-)