[Dixielandjazz] Bratislava Hot Serenaders clip

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Thu Apr 12 03:19:13 PDT 2007

John Farrell asks :-

> Sad news - that wonderful YouTube clip of the BHS has been removed
> from the site. The reason for that is not entirely clear but the
> word "violation" is mentioned - but who violated what is a mystery
> to me. Can anyone shed any light on it?

It's usually because someone has complained about a copyright
infringement.

Often clips get deleted "just in case". A few months back a lot of
clips were removed because a big company complained and so anything that
had the slightest hint of being owned by them was removed in case they
sued. A lot of those clips have now reappeared on the dailymotion web
site.

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not