[Dixielandjazz] Steve Barbone on servers

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue Apr 10 22:45:42 PDT 2007

Craig Johnson wrote      . . . ."As an example I just typed "Steve
Barbone" into the google search
> field and got a whole 10 pages full of references. Paging down the
> first page of them I found one with the title
> [Dixielandjazz] Steve Barbone and gigs
> which turned out to be a post of Steve's from 2005 and which had . ..
> . . ".etc.

With everything Barbone writes I would expect to type in a Google
search for "Hell" and find numerous Barbone references there - - -O.K.
, maybe not.   Maybe "Heaven" ? ? ? ? So Craig, why would you even do
such  a thing?  After all - - -Barbone?  ? ? ? ? ! ! ! !

(This post was written with tongue in cheek . . . .)