[Dixielandjazz] Watch what you say

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Apr 10 21:26:50 PDT 2007

It's really common sense Larry. Think of it this way:

  You go to a cocktail party with some good friends and are
surrounded by more friends upon your arrival. If you see someone
or something that you don't approve of you usually keep it to
yourself. There's only a chance of your thoughts getting out if
you tell someone. If you're careful of what you say in public
then just transfer that school of thought over to the world wide
web.

It's the same as being in public just the rules are a little
different. That and what you say is like to be around much longer.

Mike