[Dixielandjazz] Watch what you say

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Apr 10 09:00:53 PDT 2007

Recently on the list two members got into a snit because of an off list e-mail that somehow got on list.

The other day I posted an e-mail to a band member with a tune list in it.  I then went looking for one of the tune's on Google.  Surprise, Surprise my e-mail showed up on the Google list under the song title.

This happened twice before so e-mails that you send may very well end up out there hanging somewhere.  I thought it was some sort of weird fluke but apparently the search engines look for key words and if your e-mail has that key word in it the engine may find it.  In this case it was a song title "Arab Strut"

It's not there now so maybe.... ???
Larry
St. Louis