[Dixielandjazz] Pay Scales

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 10:50:14 PDT 2007

Bravo, and a great two cents, in my opinion.  As far as I can discern,  I am
in one of those areas, where Union now equates to classical (as in  symphony)
musician.  But you are right Dave, that could not have happened  if the
"complain rather than act" probable-majority had not let it happen.   And it could
be changed---hmnn, but might require action other than walking  away.  May your
words reach many who can and will build what you  have.
Ginny

In a message dated 4/8/2007 12:33:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,