[Dixielandjazz] Pay Scales

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Fri Apr 6 21:26:44 PDT 2007

I play with a couple bands that have the digital and I am in the
process of making a digital as well as a hard copy one for my
own group. Thank you for your suggestions; still not sure if I
will be joining the union. I am still weighing the pros and cons
  and probably won't make a solid decision on that until I
graduate college. I have received plenty of good advice from
many DJML members like yourself and Steve Barbone and Tom Wiggins.

Mike