[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cruise Ship gigs again

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 16:25:34 PDT 2007

     WANTED: Cruise Ship Musicians
if interested:

  email :   Reply to:        gigs-306862272 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2007-04-05, 5:44PM PDT

   We are hiring the following show band musicians to perform on board a
5-Star Cruise Ship:

  *BASS
  *DRUMS
  *GUITAR
  *KEYS
  *PERCUSSION AND/OR STEEL DRUMS
  *TENOR SAX (alto and flute-doubles a plus )

   Musicians must be excellent sight readers. If interested, please
email us your resume/previous experience today.

   Contracts are 4-6 months continuous, shared cabin, $1900/month, FREE
room/board/travel, destinations include Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii,
Mediterranean, South America

  Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

  Landau Music, Inc.
  www.landaumusic.com