[Dixielandjazz] Visual Feedback - was - How we listen to music

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 06:43:36 PDT 2007

In answer to Scott santh at pacbell.net who wrote:

> If I  make the effort to type, or better, hand write lyrics they stick with
> me  better. I think the visual feedback may be helpful.

Agree wholeheartedly. According to my University teachers, the more senses
you involve, the better you will remember and/or appreciate what you are
seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting, etc.

And according to my life experiences, that is true for everything from
making love to the performance of music. :-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone