[Dixielandjazz] Morocco blues - recordings

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 3 09:38:36 PDT 2007

This is now a bit redundant but gives an idea where to get these recordings.

Morocco Blues is also available at http://www.jazzbymail.com
   recorded by the Golden Eagle Jazz Band on Stomp Off CD (by download only)
                             the CD is Stomp Off   1192.  "Morocco Blues"
You can download just the tracks you want from that CD - there are some
other good tunes
on that CD.

Also at Jazzbymail.com -- Morocco Blues is on a Paramount Jazz Band of
Boston CD
                                   "Ain't Cha GLad?"
                                Stomp Off *1205*

Also Recorded by Rick Benjamin's Ragtime Orchestra
<http://www.paragonragtime.com/discs.html>
                                    as piano solo on the CD New World
Records-80669-2 (CD)

"From Barrelhouse to Broadway: The Musical Odyssey of Joe Jordan"
Available at Amazon.

Also on a 1998 CD by the Black Swan Classic Jazz Band
(http://bscjb.com/recordings/keep_em.shtml
                       CD= "How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm?"

Eva Taylor rendition also avail from Amazon (at least in UK)
      Topaz Blues label: "Not Just The Blues"

The FROG record listed by Bill (below) is available from Amazon
       It's title is "Dreaming the Hours Away".  Clarence
Williams............

Also found at: http://www.answers.com/topic/hot-antic-jazz-band

      Hot Antic Jazz Band *Genre:* Music *Movie Type:* Concerts*Run
      Time:* 61 minutes   Plot   :Hot Antic Jazz Band is featured on
      this music video with titles such as "Edna," "Four or Five Times"
      and "Morocco Blues." ~ All Movie Guide

Regards
Craig Johnson
Bill Haesler wrote:  (Edited by Craig)