[Dixielandjazz] What's a "32-20"? (was More Jazz Musicians whocarried Guns.)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 22:42:05 PDT 2007

Hi Larry :

Unless they were totally suicidal I think you have that backasswards
mate the gun has a lot longer range than a sword, and the guy with the
gun usually won long before the guy with the sword could even get
within swinging range.

The sword was for backup when the rifle misfired or what was also known
as the "Oh SHIT" MODE :))

cheers,

Tom