[Dixielandjazz] "New Orleans"

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 13:39:40 PDT 2006

By the way, I forgot to mention that, though I'm not as "certain"
  as I am about the "glass of wine" being erroneous, I also suggest that
  it's "brown- eyed gal like mine boy" and not "black."

  Marty (I could be wrong on that) Nichols
  http://myspace.com/freemarty

  P.S. Someday soon I hope to succeed in
  placing an mp3 of "New Orleans" on myspace.
  It has a vocal by my friend John "Punch" Thomas-cnt
  on it, in which he uses "a glass of wine" but also uses
  "brown- eyed gal." {I'll have to straighten him out about
  the wine.}