[Dixielandjazz] The Red Sea Jazz Festival-2007

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 19:33:29 PDT 2006

Thanks, Dave, I enjoyed checking the web sites of both groups, the sound
samples, etc.  And that reminded me, if some on this list haven't come  across
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, here's their site index and link  to their video of "You
Know You Wrong" on Jay Leno in 2003.
>http://www.bonerama.net/newsevents.html<

Ginny

In a message dated 9/28/2006 1:32:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,