[Dixielandjazz] ATTN Blue Bone Express.

Jara Queeto jara at queeto.com
Fri Sep 29 09:07:08 PDT 2006

Wow! You must have great timing. I haven't checked this list for a
couple weeks, and here there is a message addressed to me from only
yesterday!

And also, we have just begun to pick up the pieces of our album
project. Hopefully it will be available within a couple months. All
the tracks are there. It's just a matter of some mixing/remixing,
mastering, package design, and replication..... oohhh and of course,
COST!

I'll be sure to let the list know when it's available. We are quite
proud of the recordings.

Jara

Jara Queeto
BBX Bandleader