[Dixielandjazz] The end of Mississippi Rag

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 21:21:18 PDT 2006

I'm surprised that there has been (to my knowledge) no mention here about the Editorial by
Leslie Johnson in the September issue of the monthly newspaper The Mississippi Rag, in
which we are told that the rare cancer has recurred, and that the October issue will the last
printed one.  An on-line version is in the works, we are told.

I'm definitely going to miss it and all the information it provides every mpnth.

All the best to Leslie, and prayers for recovery.

Larry Swain