[Dixielandjazz] Swinging

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Sep 22 14:30:28 PDT 2006

Sometime try recording into a computer if you want to see something weird.
If it's set for exactly what you play no one including you could play it.
But it is accurately depicting what you did.  Jazz musicians don't play
accurately if they are playing well.  They just don't stay in the lines.
Larry
St. Louis