[Dixielandjazz] Mound City Blue Blowers.

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Sep 21 08:12:30 PDT 2006

While watching one of the Youtube clips of the BBs, I noticed that Red used
a megaphone and then a can like thing to make the "kazoo"  I did a quick
experiment and determined that one can stretch paper across the mouth of a
megaphone and get the kazoo affect quite nicely.  I wonder if the tissue
paper/comb combination was just used in front of a microphone or if it was
ever used at all.  Maybe Red created his own devices.

Ron L