[Dixielandjazz] Final reminder: concert this Friday

dave at creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Wed Sep 20 03:48:00 PDT 2006

Greetings, trad jazz fans. A final reminder from the New Creole Jazz Band
from Springfield, Missouri:

CD RELEASE PARTY/CONCERT
This Friday, September 22, 2006, 7-9 p.m. at The Belmonte
Park Central East & Jefferson
Right across the street from the Gillioz Theatre
Dress is very casual and all ages are invited.
All details and directions here: http://www.creolejazz.com/cdannounce

HEAR CLIPS FROM THE NEW CD
Our website has been updated with sample sound clips from our new CD. Check
it out here: http://www.creolejazz.com/cds

NEW MESSAGE BOARD
We've added a new, secure message board to our site. Go to our home page,
http://www.creolejazz.com, and click on "Forum".

Invite your friends and family and we'll you Friday night!

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The New Creole Jazz Band
Springfield, Missouri