[Dixielandjazz] What's happening in Budapest?

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:44:57 PDT 2006

Hello all - Especially Tamas Ittzes over in Hungary,

Thanks for the response to my question. I was primarily concerned with your
safety and problems the political unrest might have had on your Ragtime
Festival.

I pray that the demonstrations subside and that nobody gets injured (or even
worse) in the confusion.

Looking forward to the festival and hope to see you soon!

Best to you,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com