[Dixielandjazz] Re. 80 years ago

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 18 12:37:09 PDT 2006

We will soon be sending Geo. Bush to England to run for King of England >>

Hi,

we are very satisfied with our existing occupant of the throne, thank you
very much. However, we haven`t had a political assassination for a long time
maybe...something could be arranged. Cash on the barrel head..

On the other hand if Blair is going to you we could arrange a quid pro quo.

Musical content." I`ll be glad when your dead you rascal you!"

Cheers

Pat