[Dixielandjazz] Re. 80 years ago

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 20:56:44 PDT 2006

Oh my goodness Anton:  I can't imagine what kind of advice you may have
gotten form your grandmother about being a musician or hanging around
with the likes of them,  weren't all in her generation criminals ????
:)))   Ya'll all turned out pretty well for a bunch of criminals kids
is England trying to get you back now ??   Or do they just want you to
send them taxes and sea food from your waters and Roo meat for their
burgers :))   Rumor has it these days that they have also traded Tea
time for Fosters time :))

Now that outta stir up the pot for a few days.

Ohh Ohhh Ohh God Save the QUEEN  ONE MORE TIME ANYWAY. :))

And no this is not meant to be political or a snap at my British
friends on the list (either one of you :))

We will soon be sending Geo. Bush to England to run for King of England
and there is a rumor gong around that Tony is coming here to run for
Queen.   Ahhh yes politics do make some strange bedfellows.

Musical content:   "Never trust the man who says I want to rule you"
"Tom Wiggins   1997"  no still has not been released yet, still
thinking about it, when I wish to commit political suicide.

Cheers,

Tom