[Dixielandjazz] Two horn ensemble

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Sep 18 09:30:43 PDT 2006

Elazar:
Do you sing the tunes in English?  If not how do they translate and how well
do the audiences understand the overall flavor of a tune?  Somehow I just
can't picture a lot of these tunes going into other languages such as French
or German because they just don't sound like English.  Another thing I have
heard English tunes done by Oriental language speakers done in English
phonetically and that can really be a hoot.
Larry
St. Louis