[Dixielandjazz] The Nearness of You

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Sep 17 17:15:34 PDT 2006

Nancy,

I don't know if either Frank Sinatra or Nat King Coal recorded the song, but
if either of them did, I don't think you could do any better.

I'd prefer Sinatra in the mid 50s when he was recording with the likes of
the
Nelson Riddle or Billy May orchestras, etc.

Of course, Coal at anytime in his career.

Just my opinion...

--Bob Ringwald