[Dixielandjazz] Woddy Allen - Larry Wright

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 17:08:46 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 1:15:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
brycejo at comcast.net writes:

When did  Jay Duke stop being Woody's drummer  I remember John Gill when  he
played with Warren Vache, Rocco Patierno and Mark Heter in the Great  Swamp
Jazz Band in the early 1970's.
That band was out of Montclair  State College in New Jersey.

Lotta water under the bridge since  then.

I don't know JD. All I know is what he told Larry and  that was it looked as
if he was going to pay with the band for this tour. I'll  let you know if I
here more.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie