[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 22:38:47 PDT 2006

    OK Fellas:   in all fairness the other great Nancy on the list, who
live on the West Coast is NOT spoken for!

Now these two marvelous ladies could actually be sisters they have so
very much in common and so very much to offer in Brains, beauty and
friendship and common sense to go along with it.   Not to mention their
love and appreciation for everyone around them and new folks that they
meet daily.

For goodness sakes any Lady that would befriend the likes of guys like
Me & Steve Barbone have to be wonderful  human beings, and both Steve
and I are fortunate enough to be able to call them both friends.

So any one of you who gets the opportunity to meet them and find out
for yourselves, do not take them lightly they are for real and will
sooner or later make some great guy a great lifelong companion or at
least as long as you can be a decent person to either of them.

Now don't forget fellas if and when you met them and get a wedding date
you have to hire either my band or Steve's band for the reception. :))
   And should you ever be mean to them remember they are our sisters :))
  And we will send Guido to visit you.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins   Little Brother and Big Brother to both of them.

Now if we had all been born in Utah, we could have been one big happy
sharing and caring family :)) so they tell me anyway, but that's
musician talk,  they might not go for that idea :))