[Dixielandjazz] Re : female fans,was Red Sea

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 06:36:36 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/8/2006 12:40:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
tcashwigg at aol.com writes:

Musical content:   "Forever Young"   Neil  Young.
Cheers,

Tom

Well, hey, Tom, your whole post was music to my ears.  And thanks to  baglady
for inspiring it.  It has indeed been one of the great delights of  aging to
discover the concept of opposite sex friendship.  And actually my  daughter
taught me this was possible.  She has had a large circle of  male as well as
female friends from puberty to this day.  In her case I do  not think that is
what most of the guys originally intended, but by golly that  is what she made
happen.  Meanwhile, I am neither rich nor divorced--but  good luck to you on
your Geritol Cruise.  Cannot tell you how to book your  band there, but for those
on the list who love to hear lots of DL from the few  bands now doing these
cruises I heartily endorse the JazzSea cruises.  And  if you are a non-band
member who loves to toot your own horn, you can sign up as  a JazzSea Jammer.
>http://www.jazzsea.com/<
Ginny