[Dixielandjazz] Need Help finding song

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Mon Sep 4 09:43:15 PDT 2006

There is an EXCELLENT Hoagie Carmichael book available from Amazon.com, and
this collection does include Heart and Soul among many other wonderful
Hoagie songs.  It's called the Hoagie Carmichael Centennial Collection, and
it was on sale for $12.95 the day I bought it last month.

Other than that, the BASIC chords for Heart & Soul are the same ones that
will enable your eight year old to play about 90% of the Doo-Wop songs from
the 50's and early 60's!

C chord, A minor chord, D minor chord, G chord ( or the I, vi, ii, V
progression. ), whichever terminology he / she understands best.

Hope this helps!

Janie
janie39 at socal.rr.com

Janie