[Dixielandjazz] Paris Jazz Radio

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Sep 3 16:18:51 PDT 2006

If you go to the TSF site, click on the link "ECOUTER L'ANTENNE" on the
menu bar. This will open a pop up with an embedded player. If your
browser is set up to block popups, you may not get yer tunes.

That said, there is no reason to go to ANY of the radio stations listed
at http://www.mikesradioworld.com/ft_jazz.html 'cause the direct links
to the streams are listed to the right. Better yet, the TSF direct link
opens in the standard RealPlayer rather than in a popup.

For any station, if there are multiple links, choose the one with the
highest sampling frequency for better sound.

Meilleur vœux et à bientôt, Gary