[Dixielandjazz] OKOM and Hungary

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 12:42:06 PST 2006

Robert, I was interested in your recounting.  Both it's historical  context
and the moments of reflection it inspired of what I acquired  instruments,
watching a huge old very used and abused upright piano being rolled  into a humble
living room,  walking home from seventh grade carrying the  school-rented
tenor sax, etc. Nice to find lists like this where folks  understand the keen joy
of owning a tool for music-making.

Plus, it enriches my sense of the world to hear how events in time were
experienced by others.
Ginny