[Dixielandjazz] San Diego at Thanksgiving

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 15:02:13 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/27/2006 2:53:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net writes:

My  question is to someone familiar with the area.... Is it possible to  walk
from the Best Western on Hotel Circle S to the venue at Hotel Circle  N.?

You could Rebecca but it's a bit of a walk. You can't  cross the freeway
without walking down or up. It's a circle. There is a cross  way to walk over but
again, it's over a mile I would think from the Best Western  to the hotel.

Hope to see you there.

Jazz Hugs

Judie