[Dixielandjazz] San Diego at Thanksgiving

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Oct 27 14:53:22 PDT 2006

Jim and I will head to San Diego for their Thanksgiving jazz festival...
The Town and Country Resort where it is held is already sold out, so in
looking for alternative places to stay, I can see 7 other places to stay in
close proximity on the map.   However there is a freeway separating the
festival from the other hotels.

My question is to someone familiar with the area.... Is it possible to walk
from the Best Western on Hotel Circle S to the venue at Hotel Circle N.?

Regards.
Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX