[Dixielandjazz] Clarinets

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 16:32:08 PDT 2006

Not at all Steve:

It's just that there are a whole lot more "Ultimate Optimist type
unemployed or unemployable Trombone players with pagers on the DJML
list  with a lot more idle time to hang around waiting for a gig than
there are Clarinet players. :))

I hear tell however that there is also a shortage of virtuoso
Washboardist on here.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins