[Dixielandjazz] Denny Farrel

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 24 11:16:26 PDT 2006

Pat, what show is this & where can we hear it?>

Hi Bob,

`Stay tuned America` is a big band show introduced weekly by Danny Farrell.
He plays lots of old goodies plus occasional discs sent in by bands. The
programme is rebroadcast throughout the week on streamed computer.
I have heard the  Steve Barbone Band on the programe.

Find it through google I would think.

The programme I mentioned was a bit of an aberration.

Cheers

Pat