[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Happenings - The Bayou Buzz

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 18:27:38 PDT 2006

My source (sort of unfortunately) was my dad who was a major Waller fan. Dad
died a year or so ago at age 93, so there may have been a little slippage.
Dad was a drummer with his own "pops" band in high school in Flint, Mich. In
the 20's and his best friend played trumpet. Some of you may know the
friend. He was Truman "Quig" Quigley who was later lead foil (and trumpet)
for Horace Heidt.

Smiles,

Mart (Designated listener)